You will be responsible for carrying out admin duties relating to the Highways England Noise insulation Scheme, supporting the scheme to run smoothly. Working within a small team, you will ensure that your tasks are completed in a timely manner, in step with the phased works, working to team KPI’s and targets. This is a varied role where you will be required to carry out many tasks to strict timescales as well as liaise with other contractors within the scheme, homeowners and clients; such as Highways England.
What to expect:
- First point of contact for Noise Insulation Scheme participants, clients and subcontractors, providing excellent service at all times.
- Undertake accurate and timely processing of admin duties relating to new phases being released. This includes: new instructions, organising of contact letters, completion packs, to include validation in accordance with agreed SLA's, policy and procedures to audit compliance standard.
- Liaising with customers, contractors/contract clients, branches and engineers in respect of the phased releases of works.
- Coordinating emails within the team inbox and ensuring procedures are processed correctly.
- Updating construction project portal with key information and documents
- Collate and record accurate information on our internal systems.
- Dealing with urgent client queries or complaints effectively.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise daily tasks and good multi-tasking skills.
- Experience of working within a telephony-based customer focused environment
- Excellent communication and customer care skills are essential both orally and written.
- Ability to understand the customer’s needs and deliver an individual tailored service.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage a fluctuating workload.
- Good problem-solving skills and able to use your own initiative.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Valuing Diversity and Inclusion, we aim to create a workforce that is representative of society where colleagues can be themselves, knowing that embracing differences enhances Evander’s operational capabilities and also helps to create a Great Place To Work. We are proud to celebrate diversity where individuals are accepted for who they are, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion or ability.