Business Development Manager
You will be responsible for identifying & securing profitable and sustainable new Commercial Glazing Projects & Commercial Glazing Customers. You will be a knowledgeable and innovative strategic partner and advisor to our partners customers and will add value, growth and expertise by developing and maintaining successful client and customer relationships.
What to Expect:
- Responsible for identifying & sourcing suitable new project leads/ tender enquiries that suit the Specialist Glazing proposition and maximises profitability.
- Responsible for identifying & sourcing suitable new clients that suit the Specialist Glazing proposition.
- Responsible for proactive, customer-facing relationship management of existing clients.
- Responsible for submitted tender follow ups, with the ability to influence key decision makers. Offering regular & detailed client feedback into the Commercial Team.
- Responsible for utilising lead generation platforms (eg Barbour ABI) to assist in sourcing suitable projects & clients & maximize opportunity by identifying multiple tendering contractors where applicable.
- Maintain a robust understanding of market trends, client values and wider marketplace potential.
- Proven experience of operating in an organization where the Sales function makes a demonstrable contribution to the commercial success of the business.
What we are looking for:
- A proven driven and determined self-starter who excels in a results-orientated sales environment.
- Has an excellent sales manner and the ability to engage with all levels of business across multiple platforms including phone, email, video conferencing and face to face.
- A proven record of business development success and the ability to deliver high level strategic customers through formalised tender processes
- Able to detail experience of developing accounts and growing share of wallet whilst operating in a highly competitive marketplace.
- A strong level of commercial acumen and understanding of basic principles such as profitability, gross margin, rebate structures and budget allocation.
Valuing Diversity and Inclusion, we aim to create a workforce that is representative of society where colleagues can be themselves. We know that embracing differences enhances Evander’s operational capabilities and helps to create a Great Place to Work. We are proud to celebrate diversity where individuals are accepted for who they are, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, or ability.