Job Title: Commercial Service Engineer
Location: Medway - Working from our Swanley Depot
OTE up to £30K dependent upon experience
Hours: 42 hours per week
We are looking for a new team member to join our Commercial Engineering team based from our Swanley Depot.
As an experienced tradesperson, you will visit commercial properties on behalf of direct clients and the insurance industry securing, surveying and fitting as required. Our customers are our main priority so above all you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for exceptional customer service and be approachable, personable and helpful to everyone you meet, which will include Retail Managers, Facility Managers and all on-site maintenance teams.
- Meet with customers on site, and examine areas of damage and accurately measure and specify work and all parts required completing as necessary appropriate documentation to be returned to branch.
- Undertake assigned installation/repair jobs to appropriate standards & time allocation
- Work effectively and professionally within the policies, procedures, aims, objectives and philosophy of the company with your colleagues.
- As a trainee you will work with experienced engineers to support and learn the above duties/tasks
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role with suitable skills i.e.: glass filming, glass cutting in depot and on site and commercial frame fitting, curtain walling, shuffle glazing and architectural glazing skills desirable.
- Full clean driving licence
- Take pride in exceptional workmanship
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be self-motivated and able to adapt to different circumstances and knowledge as identified by you, your line manager, people you support and organisation
- Have a keen interest in pursuing a career in glazing
- Competency card (e.g. FENSA MTC Card) or a relevant fenestration NVQ qualification - Desirable