Our client are a market leading company operating in the U.K. They are specialists in delivering a broad range of temporary and emergency services to protect properties and assets.
The role will see you visiting customers on site, assessing claims, performing installations, carrying out repairs and surveys on Domestic Properties.
This is your chance to join a rapidly growing business with great opportunities for future development and career progression.
What we are looking for:
- Driving Licence
- Dependent on grade / level of Engineer: NB 3x levels and Commercial equivalent
- Minimum of level 2 NVQ in fenestration or MTC card
- Effective, empathetic communicator
- Personal, approachable and helpful demeanour
- Customer orientated
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a wider team to achieve our goals and objectives
- Driven to achieve targets and exceed expectations
- Excellent attention to detail
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work
- Meet with customers onsite where possible to understand their requirements and discuss their options in relation to works to be undertaken, e.g. betterment
- Validate claim is consistent with damage and repudiate if necessary, ensuring completion of repudiation paperwork and that the appropriate escalation process is followed
- Completed assigned installation and repair jobs to a high standard within appropriate timescales Ensure possession of all necessary goods, tools & equipment to complete all assigned work and report any storages at the earliest opportunity
- Ensure all information is accurately captured using a Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) and ensure that all PDA steps are fully complied with
- Ensure all Company requirements in relation to paperwork, time sheets, activity sheets and vehicle checks are adhered to and completed in a timely manner
- Comply with the Health & Safety and Information Security requirements of the Company
- Any other duties as may be required within the grade and competence of the post. The list of duties in this job description should not be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive
- Ensure that Trainees are given appropriate training and guidance to meet the requirements of their development plan
Key benefits include:
Company pension scheme
Annual leave 20 days rising to 25 days and 8 bank holidays (Pro-rata)
Employee benefits, such as Health Care Cash Plan includes an employee assistance programme and a discounted shopping portal.