Customer Experience Advisor
You will be dedicated to supporting a high-performance culture, ensuring that can deliver our values to “love our customers and go the extra mile”. You will deliver an empathic, customer-centric approach to each customer and client interaction and “wow” our customers when you interact with them ensuring their claims are completed efficiently from start to finish.
You will deliver an effective, efficient customer journey using regular, meaningful communication with a focus on agreed targets and adding value for our customers. You will manage a portfolio of jobs on behalf of our customers and clients, including complex queries and escalations. You will use telephone, email and our internal processing and ordering IT system to ensure customer claims are managed effectively from start to finish and revenue opportunities are maximised.
What to Expect:
- Deliver a customer-centric experience to all Customers and Clients, ensuring you focus on their specific needs in all interactions from start to finish
- Effectively communicate with customer to ensure their jobs are managed in a bespoke manner that responds effectively to the Customers specific set of circumstances, building rapport and empathy.
- Ensure you deliver a service to gain the best Net Promoter Scores (NPS) throughout your on-going interactions
- Use your knowledge and expertise of Evander products and services to offer them opportunities, that will enable them to feel safe and secure i.e. upgrades, Repair or replacement, additional works not covered in the claim
- Use your knowledge and expertise to determine and advise the customer on the best way forward with their claim ie Continue with Insurance claim or opportunity to pay directly and not go through insurance due to ‘No claims bonus’
- Undertake accurate and timely processing of instructions to include validation in accordance with agreed SLA's, policy and procedures.
- Proactively making outbound reassurance calls to Customer/Clients to ensure they are kept updated on progress of their claim, ensuring they always receive excellent customer service and you meet their needs
- Effectively communicating and liaising with Customers, Insurance Companies, Contract Clients, Technical team Depots and Engineers
What we are looking for:
- Experience of working in a telephony based, customer focused environment.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Highly customer focused with the ability to manage on-going customer relationships, understand customer needs and deliver an individualised, tailored service.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritse and multitask on a daily basis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and stakeholders on a face-to-face basis, via telephone and via email.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage a fluctuating workload.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and Microsoft packages.
- Good problem solving skills and ability to use own initiative.
- Able to work collaboratively as part of a wider team.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Valuing Diversity and Inclusion, we aim to create a workforce that is representative of society where colleagues can be themselves. We know that embracing differences enhances Evander’s operational capabilities and helps to create a Great Place to Work. We are proud to celebrate diversity where individuals are accepted for who they are, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, or ability.