We are on the hunt for an experienced Customer Owner to join our team in Norwich. We are a growing business with an exciting vision for the future and looking for dynamic and ambitious individuals to help achieve our goals.
You will be responsible for taking calls from domestic and commercial customers, managing claims and ensuring customers receive excellent service. You will ensure customer claims are managed and completed efficiently from start to finish. You will be responsible for processing and ordering locks and glass through internal IT systems.
What to Expect:
- Undertake accurate and timely processing of instructions to include validation in accordance with agreed SLA's, policy and procedures.
- Communicating and liaising with Customers, Insurance Companies, Contract Clients, Branches and Engineers in respect of the management of jobs.
- Provide an excellent customer service and keep key stakeholders informed of progress at all times using telephone and email.
- Coordinating emails and calls including new work requests and queries in a timely manner using organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Updating in house system as a customer owner in a timely and accurate manner.
- Accurately pricing, ordering and arranging delivery of products.
- Collate and record accurate information on our internal systems.
- Dealing with urgent client queries or complaints effectively.
- Escalating complaints where required in line with FCA guidelines.
- Maintaining own admin duties.
- Effectively and efficiently deploy engineers around the network throughout the UK.
- Working to developmental targets, linked to your career development.
What we are Looking For:
- Experience of working in a telephony based, customer focused environment.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Highly customer focused with the ability to manage on-going customer relationships, understand customer needs and deliver an individualised, tailored service.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritse and multitask on a daily basis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and stakeholders on a face-to-face basis, via telephone and via email.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage a fluctuating workload.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and Microsoft packages.
- Good problem solving skills and ability to use own initiative.
- Able to work collaboratively as part of a wider team.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to present oneself in a professional manner when dealing with the customers and stakeholders of the business.
Valuing Diversity and Inclusion, we aim to create a workforce that is representative of society where colleagues can be themselves, knowing that embracing differences enhances Evander’s operational capabilities and also helps to create a Great Place To Work. We are proud to celebrate diversity where individuals are accepted for who they are, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion or ability.