Duration of Employment
You will be responsible for taking calls from domestic and commercial customers, managing claims and ensuring customers receive excellent service. You will ensure customer claims are managed and completed efficiently from start to finish. You will be responsible for processing and ordering locks and glass through internal IT systems.
Key Accountabilities & Activities
Working to developmental targets, linked to your career development.
Experience and Personal Attributes
• Resilient under pressure
• Strong customer service ethos
• Flexible attitude to work
• Attention to detail
• Ability to build strong rapports with customers and stake-holders
• Experience of working within an account management role or previous experience of managing a high turnover of customers.
• Experience of writing management reports
Key Outputs/Metrics or Other important things
Valuing Diversity and Inclusion, we aim to create a workforce that is representative of society where colleagues can be themselves. We know that embracing differences enhances Evander’s operational capabilities and helps to create a Great Place to Work. We are proud to celebrate diversity where individuals are accepted for who they are, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, or ability.