Duration of Employment
Divisional Management Accountant
We arw an award-winning, industry –leading company providing security solutions to the UK vacant property, site security, and traffic management markets.
An exciting opportunity has arisen working as a Divisional Management Accountant for our growing operation in Chadderton. The successful candidate will head up a small management accounts team and work closely with the Finance Business Partner to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the monthly and annual reporting cycle.
What we are looking for:
You will be either an existing management account with 2-3 years’ experience looking to take a bigger challenge, or a practice trained accountant looking to make the first move into industry.
You will be able to demonstrate strong technical accounting skills and will have experience of coaching and mentoring team members, enabling colleagues to succeed. Used to meeting and exceeding set targets and timescales you will be hands on as well as manage the team and will take full ownership of delivering the team’s objective.
You will be qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA, with excellent knowledge of MS Office Products. Familiarity with accounting software packages, experience of Microsoft Navision preferred.
What to expect:
General Ledger accounting (for 4 companies) including, but not limited to:
o Month end management accounting
o Month end revenue analysis and gross profit reporting
o Manage month end process to agreed reporting timetable
o Preparation of monthly UK division reporting pack with UK Finance Business Partner
o Submission of monthly Group reporting pack to Head Office finance team
o Reviewing management accounting duties undertaken by Management Accounts team
o Review of weekly cash flow forecast
• Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts
• Review and authorisation of UK payroll journal & payment
• Understanding and reporting Capital Expenditure
• Submission of various statutory returns e.g. VAT returns, EC Sales lists, PSA, P11d returns
• Assisting in preparation of quarterly forecast cycle and annual budget
• Liaising with wider teams such as Finance Business Partner, Credit Control, Invoicing, Accounts Payable, HR and external advisors.
• Preparation for the year-end statutory audit and Corporation Tax return.
• Ad-hoc tasks supporting the group finance function
What we have to offer:
Apply below today!