Duration of Employment
Evander are one of the UK’s leading companies providing glazing and lock services, operating in the Insurance, Facilities Management and Noise Abatement sectors. We are a growing business with an exciting vision for the future and looking for dynamic and ambitious individuals to help achieve our goals.
You will be the voice of Evander, acting as the first point of contact for our insurance, private and commercial customers. You will be responsible for taking customer details and responding to their needs. You will then make arrangements to deploy an engineer to the customer’s property, ensuring that a first-class service is provided throughout the process.
Delivering a first-class end to end customer service by effectively dealing with customers’ sales enquiries, providing indicative quotes, liaising with Engineers for survey/fitting in a manner whereby customer expectations are exceeded and sales opportunities maximised.
What to expect:
• Actively contribute and participate in training and development in the form of guidance and tuition from fellow employees in order to acquire, practise and demonstrate the skills and competencies required to become a Service Engineer.
• Undertake the company apprenticeship to attain NVQ level 2 in fenestration
• Attend as directed appropriate training courses
• Assessment Centre in order to observe and participate in training.
• Ensure that duties are carried out in compliance with relevant policies and procedures i.e. Health & Safety Policy, etc.
• Create a favourable & professional image in respect to customers, insurance companies, colleagues & the public in general, at all times.
• Maintain a detailed and up to date logbook of training and experience.
What we have to offer:
• Competitive salary
• Career progression
• High quality training
• Employee Benefits
• The chance to join a company with an amazing team culture
Valuing Diversity and Inclusion, we aim to create a workforce that is representative of society where colleagues can be themselves, knowing that embracing differences enhances Evander’s operational capabilities and also helps to create a Great Place To Work. We are proud to celebrate diversity where individuals are accepted for who they are, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion or ability.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.