Role: OOH First Contact Advisor - FTC (Maternity Cover)
Hours/Shift: Saturday & Sunday (10 hour shifts)
Evander are one of the UK’s leading companies providing glazing and lock services, operating in the Insurance, Facilities Management and Noise Abatement sectors. We are a growing business with an exciting vision for the future and looking for dynamic and ambitious individuals to help achieve our goals.
You will be the voice of Evander, acting as the first point of contact for our insurance, private and commercial customers. You will be responsible for taking customer details and responding to their needs. You will then make arrangements to deploy an engineer to the customer’s property, ensuring that a first class service is provided throughout the process.
Delivering a first class end to end customer service by effectively dealing with customer’s sales enquiries, providing indicative quotes, liaising with Engineers for survey/fitting in a manner whereby customer expectations are exceeded and sales opportunities maximised.
What to Expect:
- First point of contact for our customers, providing excellent service at all times.
- Undertake accurate and timely processing of new instructions to include validation, in accordance with agreed SLAs, policy and procedures.
- Communicating and liaising with Customers, Insurance Companies, Contract Clients, Branches and Engineers in respect of the management of jobs.
- Coordinating emails and telephone calls including new work requests and queries in a timely manner using organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Collating and recording accurate information on our internal systems.
- Dealing with urgent client queries and complaints effectively.
- Maintaining own admin duties.
- Deploying engineers throughout the network around the UK in accordance with agreed SLAs (training will be given).
- Triage all calls to ascertain if the work should be dealt with by a response engineer.
- Effectively manage and deploy jobs to appropriate subcontractors where required.
- Ensure all subcontractor paperwork is returned and all jobs are invoiced accurately within the agreed timeframe.
- To undertake accurate and timely processing of client based portal and reports
- To ensure that information security policies and procedures are adhered to as defined by the company’s information security management system and that all security incidents are reported promptly
- To handle queries and first line complaints from internal and external customers in accordance with the company’s complaints procedure, Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) requirements (training will be given).
- Working to developmental targets, linked to your career development.
What we are looking for:
- Experience of working in a telephony based, customer focused environment.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Highly customer focused with the ability to manage customer relationships, understand customer needs and deliver an individualised, tailored service.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritse and multitask on a daily basis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and stakeholders on a face-to-face basis, via telephone and via email.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage a fluctuating workload.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and Microsoft packages.
- Good problem solving skills and ability to use own initiative.
- Able to work collaboratively as part of a wider team.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to present oneself in a professional manner when dealing with the customers and stakeholders of the business.
Valuing Diversity and Inclusion, we aim to create a workforce that is representative of society where colleagues can be themselves, knowing that embracing differences enhances Evander’s operational capabilities and also helps to create a Great Place To Work. We are proud to celebrate diversity where individuals are accepted for who they are, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion or ability.