Leeds / Nottingham
To Support the Regional Manager in ensuring the field engineering teams provide a quality customer service and delivery through coaching, auditing and effective leadership. Ensuring that performance is achieved and maintained in relation to budget, service and legislative standards whist actively demonstrating and promoting the Evander values and working to Health and Safety policy and guidelines.
What to Expect:
- To lead the day to day delivery of service excellence within the field engineering team, ensuring quality, productivity and legislative standards are achieved.
- To proactively identify shortfalls to targets and seek solutions to minimise the risk of delivery failures.
- To promote and support a professional local advisory and customer service excellence culture within the existing customer base.
- To continuously identify training and development needs including the provision of appropriate on-site support, training and / or coaching so that Engineer skills, capabilities and potential may be maximised.
- To take responsibility for and prioritise escalations, complaints and expressions of dissatisfaction to resolve in a timely and professional manner and within specified and agreed parameters.
- To provide helpful technical advice to Engineers, customers and internal departments ensuring the best technical practice is adopted at all times.
- To ensure compliance and timely delivery of Health & Safety, financial and operational requirements in line with best practice, policy, procedures and legislative requirements.
- To consistently report a series of quality, safety and compliance audits providing documented feedback.
- To ensure appropriately skilled resources are recruited, retained and developed in accordance with best practice, policy and procedures.
- To assist the Regional Manager to proactively and consistently implement company strategies to improve recruitment, retention, morale and performance to include meeting regularly with individual direct reports to review performance and priorities, delivery plans, personnel concerns, coaching and training needs.
- Making sure safety precautions are followed by all staff including updating safety kits in case of emergencies during the work.
What we are looking for:
- Ability to solve problems readily.
- Credible, and comfortable in dealing with customers, clients and staff at all levels.
- Coaching skills; effective at passing on knowledge and skills to others.
- Succession Planning
- Performance Management Skills and Appraisal Skills.
- Experience of working within a customer focused environment.
- Awareness of Health & Safety legislation and Employment Law and the ability to source related information as required.
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop a team
- Valid driving license essential.
- A satisfactory DBS disclosure.
Valuing Diversity and Inclusion, we aim to create a workforce that is representative of society where colleagues can be themselves, knowing that embracing differences enhances Evander’s operational capabilities and also helps to create a Great Place To Work. We are proud to celebrate diversity where individuals are accepted for who they are, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion or ability.