Duration of Employment
To manage and deliver glass & glazing project installations to the highest quality standards from instruction to completion. Liaise with clients, understand their requirements, and ensure that their expectations are met, maximising sales and profitability by performing effectively and efficiently. Drive existing and new business growth from client leads internally and externally.
• Reporting to Line Manager.
• Internal Key Stakeholders – Colleagues, Operations, Finance, Customer Services, Sales.
• External Key Stakeholders – Customers Corporate and Individual, Suppliers, Subcontractors.
• Deliver projects within agreed programme.
• Deliver projects within cost plan achieving forecasted GP
Key Accountabilities & Activities
Provide monthly project cost analysis and take part in project cost to complete meetings.
Experience and Personal Attributes
Understand CDM Regulations preferred but not essential as training can be provided.
Key Outputs/Metrics or Other important things
Valuing Diversity and Inclusion, we aim to create a workforce that is representative of society where colleagues can be themselves. We know that embracing differences enhances Evander’s operational capabilities and helps to create a Great Place to Work. We are proud to celebrate diversity where individuals are accepted for who they are, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion or ability.