Role: Project Manager – Specialist Installations
Location: National Role - Ideally Based In Midlands Area
Hours/Shift: 42 Hours Per Week
Evander are one of the UK’s leading companies providing glazing and lock services, operating in the Insurance, Facilities Management and Noise Abatement sectors. We are a growing business with an exciting vision for the future and looking for dynamic and ambitious individuals to help achieve our goals.
Role purpose: To manage and deliver glass & glazing project installations to the highest quality standards from instruction to completion. Liaise with clients, understand their requirements, and ensure that their expectations are met, maximising sales and profitability by performing effectively and efficiently. Drive existing and new business growth from client leads internally and externally.
What to Expect:
- Responsible for the day to day running of multiple Commercial Glass and Glazing Installation projects, to include but not limited to:
- Aluminium Windows, Doors & Curtain Walling
- Structural Glazing
- General Glazing
- Roof Glazing
- Fire Rated Glazing
- Timber Windows & Doors (FR & Non FR).
- UPVC Windows
- Ensure involvement in handover meetings from Estimating to Operations on project award.
- Ensuring a full understanding of the scope, cost build up, supply chain & timelines considered.
- Liaise with the client and understand their programme, on-site & H&S expectations.
- Attend where necessary pre-start, pre-let, progress, design, and site review meetings.
- Have the ability to understand working drawings.
- Coordinate & effectively manage with attention to detail the drawing design & approval process.
- Liaise with supply chain members ensuring their ability to provide the appropriate product & meet the programme requirements within the costs provided from estimating.
- Effectively manage supply chain members and site-based installation teams.
- Ability to prepare comprehensive RAMS.
- Ability to work on/ provide information via client portal (4P, Yellow Jacket, BIM etc)
- Prepare & submit monthly applications for payment to Clients.
- Provide monthly project cost analysis and take part in project cost to complete meetings.
What we are looking for:
- Good all-round knowledge and experience in all commercial glazing applications to include (but not limited to) Aluminium Windows, Doors & Curtain Walling, Structural Glazing, General Glazing, Roof Glazing, Fire Rated Glazing, Timber Window’s & Doors, UPVC Windows. Internal Glazing Applications.
- Previous experience in a Project Management Role within the commercial glazing marketplace
- Knowledge of Glass and Glazing Practices
- SAP/Mercury experience
- Proven ability to solve technical problems, with a good understanding of construction practices and materials
- Proven experience of activity & resource planning
- Proven experience of organizing & motivating a Project Team
- IT Literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel Software package
- Excellent engagement, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Time Management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Customer and results focused
- Problem solving & decision making skills
- Self Awareness & Personal Growth
- SSSTS, SMSTS or NEBOSH certificate preferred but not essential as training can be provided.
- Understand CDM Regulations preferred but not essential as training can be provided.
*In applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.*