Purchase Ledger Assistant
You will be responsible for ensuring effective and timely collection of outstanding debts.
What to expect:
- Upload invoices into automated processing system (Kefron)
- Investigate and resolve invoice queries or discrepancies
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner so that payment terms are adhered to
- Deal with both suppliers and internal departments to resolve issues causing invoice queries.
- Build up a sound working relationship through regular contact and review meetings with suppliers
- Network internally with other departments in order to provide good service and response to queries
What we are looking for:
- Experience of working in a transactional finance environment
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise daily tasks
- Good oral and written communication skills. Able to communicate at all levels face to face and by telephone
- Demonstrates the ability to work on own initiative and take ownership of tasks.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team to achieve shared objectives
- Professional manner when dealing with suppliers
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good problem solving skills and able to use your own initiative
- Strong PC skills, must be adept in the use of Excel and email
- Numerate and accurate
- Diligence and attention to detail
What we have to offer:
- Competitive salary
- Company Benefits
- Training and Development
- Real progression opportunity
- Great working environment and culture - Brand New Office!
Valuing Diversity and Inclusion, we aim to create a workforce that is representative of society where colleagues can be themselves. We know that embracing differences enhances Evander’s operational capabilities and helps to create a Great Place to Work. We are proud to celebrate diversity where individuals are accepted for who they are, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, or ability.