- Upload invoices into automated processing system (Kefron)
- Investigate and resolve invoice queries or discrepancies
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner so that payment terms are adhered to
- Deal with both suppliers and internal departments to resolve issues causing invoice queries.
- Build up a sound working relationship through regular contact and review meetings with suppliers
- Network internally with other departments in order to provide good service and response to queries
- Experience of working in a transactional finance environment
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise daily tasks
- Good oral and written communication skills. Able to communicate at all levels face to face and by telephone
- Demonstrates the ability to work on own initiative and take ownership of tasks.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team to achieve shared objectives
- Professional manner when dealing with suppliers
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good problem solving skills and able to use your own initiative
- Strong PC skills, must be adept in the use of Excel and email
- Numerate and accurate
- Diligence and attention to detail
- Resilient under pressure.
- Act as an ambassador for our brand values, actively promoting and applying these values wherever possible.
- Comply with Health & Safety requirements of the Company, keeping ourselves and each other safe at all times.
- Take the time to understand and work within Evander’s policies, procedures and ways of working.
- Uphold the company’s equal opportunities policy and ensure that any discriminatory practise within the workplace is appropriately challenged.
- Adhere to all aspects of confidentiality and Data Protection in order to comply with the law, observing all policies and guidelines.
- The post holder will be required to undertake such other duties as may be required within the competence of the post. Therefore, the list of duties in this job description should not be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive.
- A full UK drivers’ licence and the ability to travel nationally where required.
- The flexibility for some overnight stays as and when required.
Valuing Diversity and Inclusion, we aim to create a workforce that is representative of society where colleagues can be themselves, knowing that embracing differences enhances Evander’s operational capabilities and also helps to create a Great Place To Work. We are proud to celebrate diversity where individuals are accepted for who they are, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion or ability.