Duration of Employment
Responsible for the efficient and timely control / maintenance & repair of stock / assets in accordance with company policy and procedures across all business workstreams.
Key Accountabilities & Activities
Maintain standards of Health & Safety and security in the branch.
Experience and Personal Attributes
• Prior experience as Stock Controller / Store Person in a similar role.
• Experience and /or knowledge of stock management.
• Experience in either Window, Door and Glazing sector.
• Able to work effectively with computerised systems.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• This position requires the handling / moving large quantities of stock and lifting without assistance.
• Strong organisational ability.
• Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently & effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality.
• Full UK Driving License.
• Fork Lift License, desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
• ‘can do’ attitude.
• Flexible with the ability to work well under pressure.
• Team player.
• Professional and highly motivated.
• Customer focused, confident and innovative.
• Confident in problem solving.
Key Outputs/Metrics or Other important things
Valuing Diversity and Inclusion, we aim to create a workforce that is representative of society where colleagues can be themselves. We know that embracing differences enhances Evander’s operational capabilities and helps to create a Great Place to Work. We are proud to celebrate diversity where individuals are accepted for who they are, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, or ability.