To demonstrate good technical and installation knowledge, including planning control, building legislation, Fenestration practices. To ensure accurate and cost effect estimation of works are completed in a timely manner and to targets set by team manager, in line with program. Liaising with colleagues within the network providing technical and installation guidance on surveys and works relating to the Environmental works.
What to expect:
- Ensure receipt of all survey information required to complete the estimation of works
- Accurately and profitably price all materials required to complete the works
- Liaise with field surveyors, engineers, and suppliers regarding technical and pricing queries
- Provide support to office and field staff based on installation program
- Create technical documents relating to sound, glazing and other environmental factors
- Coordinating emails and calls including new work requests and queries in a timely manner using organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Collate and recording accurate information on our internal systems.
- Dealing with urgent client queries or complaints effectively.
- Maintaining own admin duties
- Build and maintain an excellent understanding of our branch and supplier network ensuring optimum results are achieved
- Ensure maintenance of FCA & PRA compliance
- Provide feedback to Technical Manager and network on improvements re survey information
- Working to high accuracy and low error targets
What we are looking for:
- Significant experience in the Glazing/Windows industry working within technical / survey / planning / installation departments
- Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator
- Good IT skills with knowledge of MS Office
- Must be able to demonstrate good negotiation skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative and prioritise your own workload
- Team player
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
- Reliable, tolerable, and determined
Valuing Diversity and Inclusion, we aim to create a workforce that is representative of society where colleagues can be themselves, knowing that embracing differences enhances Evander’s operational capabilities and also helps to create a Great Place To Work. We are proud to celebrate diversity where individuals are accepted for who they are, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion or ability.