Duration of Employment
You will use technical and installation knowledge to ensure accurate and cost effective estimations, supporting the completion of works in a timely manner. You will liaise with colleagues across the Customer Experience team and the wider Evander network, providing technical and installation guidance for surveys.
Key Accountabilities & Activities
Working to developmental targets, linked to your career development.
Experience and Personal Attributes
• Installation or surveying experience in both Carpentry, UPVC windows and doors.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers and stakeholders on a face-to-face basis, via telephone and via email.
• Strong IT skills with good knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and Microsoft packages.
• Ability to demonstrate good negotiation skills
• Ability to work on your own initiative and prioritise your own workload
• Good problem solving skills and ability to use own initiative.
• Able to work collaboratively as part of a wider team.
• Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• A natural forward planner who critically assesses their own performance;
• Interest in technical products and specifications
• Resilient under pressure
• Detail orientated
• Driven and self-motivated
• Strong customer service ethos
• Flexible attitude to work
• Attention to detail
• Ability to build strong rapports with customers and stake-holders
• UPVC and Timber repair experience
• Conservatory installation and surveying experience
• Use of window and conservatory design and pricing software
• Previous experience of managing a high turnover of customers.
• Experience of working in a telephony based, customer focused environment.
• Experience of writing management reports
Key Outputs/Metrics or Other important things
Valuing Diversity and Inclusion, we aim to create a workforce that is representative of society where colleagues can be themselves. We know that embracing differences enhances Evander’s operational capabilities and helps to create a Great Place to Work. We are proud to celebrate diversity where individuals are accepted for who they are, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, or ability.