Duration of Employment
You will be required to work in a variety of settings, developing yourself and learning new skills. You will learn and contribute to the work undertaken and be accountable to the Service Engineer for the standard of your work.
For the purposes of training you will be required to allow your work to be observed and required to record, analyse and discuss work with the supervising Service Engineer and your Line Manager. You will also be required to attend and participate in courses as directed to further develop your skills.
• Actively contribute to, and participate in training and development in the form of guidance and tuition from fellow employees in order to acquire, practise and demonstrate the skills and competencies required to become a Service Engineer.
• Undertake the company apprenticeship to attain NVQ level 2 in fenestration
• Attend as directed appropriate training courses
• Assessment Centre in order to observe and participate in training.
• Ensure that duties are carried out in compliance with relevant policies and procedures i.e. Health & Safety Policy, etc.
• Create a favourable & professional image in respect of Evander to customers, insurance companies, colleagues & the public in general, at all times.
• Maintain a detailed and up to date logbook of training and experience.
• Ensure that information security policies and procedures are adhered to as defined in Evander’s Information Security Management System (ISMS), and that all information security incidents are reported promptly.
• Customer expectations
• Company SLA’s
Valuing Diversity and Inclusion, we aim to create a workforce that is representative of society where colleagues can be themselves, knowing that embracing differences enhances Evander’s operational capabilities and also helps to create a Great Place To Work. We are proud to celebrate diversity where individuals are accepted for who they are, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion or ability.