Role: Customer Service Agent
Reporting to: Customer Service Team Leader
Who are we?
Part of the VPS Group, Nexus has become the go to provider for outsourced security solutions in the UK. We provide all forms of security from mobile patrols to static guarding using our highly skilled and accredited supply chain of Network Partners.
Providing the best possible levels of service while acting as a liaison for our customers and Network Partners, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency
What to Expect:
- To work within a successful team that will achieve and exceed team KPI’s and provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Be a proactive member of the team and a diligent proud ambassador of Nexus at all times.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with internal and external customers.
- Make clear concise and accurate notes to detail every interaction with a customer for future reference and evaluation.
- Behave in a professional and courteous manor and conduct all tasks with a customer centric mindset, when taking phone calls, emails and liaising with internal stakeholders
- To execute all tasks and requests with a high degree of accuracy and in accordance with company procedures and standards.
- To handle all telephone calls in a professional and timely manner.
- Effective liaison with Network Partners to achieve SLA’s.
- Proactive communication to our customers to ensure their expectations are managed.
- Complaint handling skills, evaluating any associated risk, and escalating where appropriate.
- Sound service knowledge to identify customer needs and be positioned to recommend the appropriate service.
- Collaborative approach to colleagues within all other business functions, sharing data and knowledge to improve both customer journey and internal operations
- To complete any reasonable tasks delegated to you by the Team Leader
Who are we looking for:
- Great communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and great written and verbal communications skills.
- The ability to multitask within a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Strong organisational skills, to be mindful of SLA’s and customer expectations, conducting any relevant follow ups within a timely manner
- Previous experience within the security industry
- Innovative approach to work, solutions focussed
We are fully committed to achieving our vision: To be a World Class Security Organisation and are focused on delivering the VPS Group Security Services mission:
- To be the supplier of choice
- To be the employer of choice
- Strong internal development and progression programme!
- Hard working and great company culture
- Social Events and Team Building!
- 22 Days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Medicash Plan
- Christmas Party
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced annual leave option - Buy & Self
- Life Assurance
- Colleague recognition schemes
- Enhanced Family Leave
- Competitive salary packages!
- Company Pension